Who Needs Door Access Control Systems?
There are many commercial buildings, residential areas, showrooms, stores, and offices that required security control solutions to protect their business from Intruders or prevent people from entering their properties.
Every business owner should make sure that there are security measures in place to protect their employee and their business. We provide access control services range from single door to multi-door-based solutions. Whether they are key-less door entry systems or keypad-based. We have all the expertise and equipment you need. If you looking for access control service call now at (301) 901-4954 for a free quote.
Benefits Of Having Door Access Control System
- Providing time and attendance of employees
- Eliminating distribution of keys to your building
- Auditing of employees access to controlled areas
- Providing photo ID badges for employees and visitors
- Integrating seamlessly with video, communication, and security solutions
- Helping mitigate workplace violence by quickly “locking down” your building
No matter the size, nature, or complexity of your business, we can provide an access control solution that will give you computerized control of:
- Building lobby and office doors
- LAN rooms
- High value/drug storage areas
- Parking garages/entry gates
Our access control solutions can be as simple as a single door system up to multiple buildings with thousands of doors spread over the country.
Types of Access Control System We Offers
- Single door to unlimited door solutions
- Single building to multi-building facilities
- PC based or web-based control of systems
- Smart card technology and biometric readers
- User-friendly software
- Every business, no matter the size, can take advantage of the benefits of access control.
Go Keyless! Restrict Or Deny Access To Unauthorized Individuals
As a small business owner, you work very hard at making your business successful. How does card access help you better operate your business?
In speaking with many small business owners, they don’t want the hassle of distributing keys to their employees. Keys get lost and are duplicated without authorization. There is little control over who has access to your business and when.
That is why Allied offers a perfect solution for a small business owner; we offer affordable access control solutions that are installed as a single door stand-alone solution or as part of a larger more flexible system that is controlled by software. Either system type allows you to grant access to employees, vendors, etc., in certain areas, at certain times, and on certain days.