Who Needs Door Access Control systems?
There are many commercial buildings, residential areas, showrooms, stores, and offices required security control solutions to protect their business from Intruder or prevent people from entering their properties.
Every business owner should make sure that there are security measures in place to protect their employee and their business. We provide access control services range from a single door to a multi door based solutions. Weather they are key-less door entry system or keypad based. We have all the expertise and equipment you need. If you looking for access control service call now at (301) 901-4954 for free quote.
Benefits Of Having Door Access Control System
- Providing time and attendance of employees
- Eliminating distribution of keys to your building
- Auditing of employees access to controlled areas
- Providing photo ID badges for employees and visitors
- Integrating seamlessly with video, communication and security solutions
- Helping mitigate work place violence by quickly “locking-down” your building
NO MATTER THE SIZE, NATURE OR COMPLEXITY OF YOUR BUSINESS, WE CAN PROVIDE AN ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU COMPUTERIZED CONTROL OF:
- Building lobby and office doors
- LAN rooms
- High value/drug storage areas
- Parking garages/entry gates
- Our access control solutions can be as simple as a single door system up to multiple buildings with thousands of doors spread over the country.
Types of Access Control System We Offers
Web- Based Access Control.
Since they require no PC or hard drive, web based access control systems are extremely flexible and can dramatically grow with your company. Security administrators can manage their access control system from anywhere with internet access.
We offer a range of access control systems, from modest systems that use proximity cards, to the most sophisticated biometric systems that use hand geometry, fingerprint and facial recognition.
Running a business is hard work. Let us take some of the stress off of you by taking over the administrative work or your access system, such as changing user permissions.
We can run reports that will inform you what time your employees are coming and going, and who’s accessing specific areas at specific times.
How much time each day do you spend managing your employee access?
With Managed Access Control, you replace keys with card readers, keypads or fingerprint readers.
- Instantly add and delete access cards – whether an employee loses a badge or changes their name.
- Administer and manage your card database and backup.
- Issue cards and photo ID badges.
- Create and provide customized reports on a hourly, weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage visitor activity.
- Manage door and holiday schedules.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS OFFER:
- Single door to unlimited door solutions
- Single building to multi-building facilities
- PC based or web based control of systems
- Smart card technology and biometric readers
- User friendly software
- Every business, no matter the size, can take advantage of the benefits of access control.
GO KEYLESS! RESTRICT OR DENY ACCESS TO UNAUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS
As a small business owner, you work very hard at making your business successful. How does card access help you better operate your business? In speaking with many small business owners, they don’t want the hassle with distributing keys to their employees. Keys get lost and are duplicated without authorization. There is little control over who has access to your business – and when. That is why Allied offers a perfect solution for a small business owner; we offer affordable access control solutions that are installed as a single door stand-alone solution or as part of a larger more flexible system which is controlled by software. Either system type allows you to grant access to employees, vendors, etc., in certain areas, at certain times, and on certain days.