More than Opening Doors
Advanced access control systems track employee, visitor and equipment movements in and out of your premises and restricted areas within your facility. They can automate employee time & attendance reporting and integrate with video systems to document movements. They are available with a range of security badge options and can be paired with biometric systems for dual verification.
- Web- Based Access Control.
Since they require no PC or hard drive, web based access control systems are extremely flexible and can dramatically grow with your company. Security administrators can manage their access control system from anywhere with internet access.
- High-Tech Solutions.
We offer a range of access control systems, from modest systems that use proximity cards, to the most sophisticated biometric systems that use hand geometry, fingerprint and facial recognition.
- Administrative Assistance.
Running a business is hard work. Let us take some of the stress off of you by taking over the administrative work or your access system, such as changing user permissions.
- Open/Close Reports.
We can run reports that will inform you what time your employees are coming and going, and who’s accessing specific areas at specific times.
A vital part of any successful business plan is to provide a safe and secure environment for your employees and customers. A key element of this plan is to control who enters your business during normal hours as well as after hours. In addition, controlling access to critical areas at all times is essential to protecting your data and assets.
NO MATTER THE SIZE, NATURE OR COMPLEXITY OF YOUR BUSINESS, WE CAN PROVIDE AN ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTION THAT WILL GIVE YOU COMPUTERIZED CONTROL OF:
- Building lobby and office doors
- LAN rooms
- High value/drug storage areas
- Parking garages/entry gates
- Our access control solutions can be as simple as a single door system up to multiple buildings with thousands of doors spread over the country.
ACCESS CONTROL SOLUTIONS CAN BENEFIT YOU BY:
- Providing time and attendance of employees
- Eliminating distribution of keys to your building
- Auditing of employees access to controlled areas
- Providing photo ID badges for employees and visitors
- Integrating seamlessly with video, communication and security solutions
- Helping mitigate work place violence by quickly “locking-down” your building
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS OFFER:
- Single door to unlimited door solutions
- Single building to multi-building facilities
- PC based or web based control of systems
- Smart card technology and biometric readers
- User friendly software
- Every business, no matter the size, can take advantage of the benefits of access control.
WHY MANAGED ACCESS CONTROL?
How much time each day do you spend managing your employee access?
With Managed Access Control, you replace keys with card readers, keypads or fingerprint readers.
- Instantly add and delete access cards – whether an employee loses a badge or changes their name.
- Administer and manage your card database and backup.
- Issue cards and photo ID badges.
- Create and provide customized reports on a hourly, weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage visitor activity.
- Manage door and holiday schedules.
GO KEYLESS! RESTRICT OR DENY ACCESS TO UNAUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS
As a small business owner, you work very hard at making your business successful. How does card access help you better operate your business? In speaking with many small business owners, they don’t want the hassle with distributing keys to their employees. Keys get lost and are duplicated without authorization. There is little control over who has access to your business – and when. That is why Allied offers a perfect solution for a small business owner; we offer affordable access control solutions that are installed as a single door stand-alone solution or as part of a larger more flexible system which is controlled by software. Either system type allows you to grant access to employees, vendors, etc., in certain areas, at certain times, and on certain days.